Empowering families to build success and independence.
Thank you for your interest in Horizon Behavioral Consulting. We are now providing center based autism therapy with consultations for home and school.
As a parent of a child with disabilities, you may be facing many complex issues, including:
- How to teach self-advocacy for a child with limited or no verbal communication
- How to ensure that your child receives the nutrition needed when he/she refuses food
- How to address sleepless nights
- How to break free from rigid routines
- How to cope with behavioral “meltdowns” that leave you and your child exhausted
- How to transition from an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) to an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), and to advocate for the services your child needs
The vision at the heart of Horizon Behavioral Consulting is to provide guidance, education, tools and behavioral support for families as they navigate through the complexities of raising a child with special needs.
Behavior consulting services focus on providing individualized, child specific guidance in the following areas:
- Developing functional communication
- Developing social skills with peers and adults
- Acquiring daily living skills, including brushing teeth, toilet training, and other self-help skills
- Collaborating with community schools to develop educational goals and behavior plan
- Decreasing inappropriate or maladaptive behaviors
- Expanding food repertoire
- Personalized training for parents, educators, and other professionals
At Horizon Behavior Consulting you will work directly with a skilled, passionate, and committed Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) that will develop a program to build on your child’s strengths and address specific areas of challenge, identified through the comprehensive assessment process.
Schedule your first consultation today by contacting Kiley Ramer, BCBA, at 574-217-1624 or email BCBA@horizonbehavioralconsulting.org.